Sunday 8 June 2014

Liebster Award #2



Assalamualaikum and have a very good day for everyone..I have been nominated for the second times..thank you so much to Princess for tagging my name..hehe..I 'am very sorry if  I late to answer you question ^_^



Alright..Then..Let's me tell the rules!Even all of you know it already..


Rules when being nominated :

1. Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog. 
2. Answer the 11 questions asked. 
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with a smaller following but with lots of potential. 
4. Create 11 of your own questions for them to answer. 
5. Notify your nominate.


Question by Princess 
  1. What's your crush name? Hahaha ada bran? :P
  2. What's your favorite subject?
  3. What do you think about your personality?
  4. What will you do if your best friend doesn't want to talk with you?
  5. If you have a crush, do you want to tell him/her your feeling?
  6. Do you hate prefect school? But why?
  7. If you're totally get mad, what will you do?
  8. If you're a prefect school, what'll you do if the students still do what was you ban him/her?
  9. You know couple is haram, but if someone ask you to couple with him/her, what will you do?
  10. If there's someone who's waiting for you for a long time, do you accept him/her?
  11. Do you love me? Hahaha :P

My Answer
  1. What's your crush name? Hahaha ada bran? :P
       I don't know because I don't has one :)
   
   2.What's your favorite subject?
       My favorite subject is History :)


   3.What do you think about your personality?
       I'am very sensitive,kind and humble person :)


   4.What will you do if your best friend doesn't want to talk with you?
       I will persuaded my best friend with their favourite thing..hihi :)


   5.If you have a crush, do you want to tell him/her your feeling?
       No, I don't want him to know ..


   6.Do you hate prefect school? But why?
      Yes,because when time spot check&they don't friendly with other                 student & some of them will find the student fault even do the student           follow the rules .. hehe :D


   7.If you're totally get mad, what will you do?
      I will istighfar or take wudhuk or go to the sea/garden..


   8.If you're a prefect school, what'll you do if the students still do what was       you ban him/her?
      If I was a prefect school, I will take decisive action to impose a sentence       commensurate with the offense..


   9.You know couple is haram, but if someone ask you to couple with                 him/her, what will you do

      I will say like this 'If you want to couple with me after married..Okey :) 


  10.If there's someone who's waiting for you for a long time, do you accept        him/her?

       Its according to the situation & his manner to my family.. :)


  11.Do you love me? Hahaha :P

       Yes, I love you hihi ^_^

P/S:I hope the answer can satisfy you..

No comments:

Post a Comment